Thursday, June 27, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Rhythm Nation by Janet Jackson!

Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing this morning? It is a hot, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balon's" along with a good breakfast. 

Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

Are you all set for tonight's Presidental Debate? We are looking forward to it. We will be watching it over at my girlfriend Shoo Shoo's home. We will be joined by Lori and Bert. We will be bringing along the (secret) weapon to help us get through the debate. Chin Chin!

Here are some photos of 20 June in New Mexico. Enjoy!

20 JUNE BEST WESTERN IN LAS CRUSES!








20 JUNE GROUNDED A RESTAURANT! 




LOVED THE STONE PIZZA OVEN





Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (stivale). I hope that neither debater gets the (stivale) tonight. What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Che cosa succede?

"Gli amanti hanno il diritto di tradirti...gli amici no".

Judy Holiday

Loraine said...

Spero in un dibattito informativo. Vedremo.

Una delle qualità più belle della vera amicizia è capire ed essere compresi.
Lucio Annaeo Seneca

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! Hey, how are you doing so far on this Sabato? I am busy caring for Elise, and I am making sure that she follows the doctor's...