Monday, June 3, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


ALWAYS ON GUARD!

Mood: Content! Cautious!

Music listening to: Forever by Aretha Franklin!

Buon Lunedi!  How are you? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Old School" for me today.

My playmate has completed her latest rock. Here it is. Enjoy!



We played "Wii" games yesterday and like I predicted we (sucked), smile. It was fun though.

We are expecting another delivery of an item for Chris's upcoming Memorial. My playmate and I are working on another item now.

We enjoyed our evening at "Oregano's" last night. The pizza was very good and the "Moretti" birras were spot on. We always work on crossword puzzles at the bar. I don't know what was going on, but I was on (fire) with the answers. Mia Moglie was impressed and so was I. It must have been the "Moretti's". I am sticking to that solution.

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!




Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Lunedi. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (biblioteca). I will continue to go to the Friends of the (biblioteca) to purchase books on CD. What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai questo lunedi mattina?

"Se non c e lotta, non c e progresso".

Frederick Douglass

Loraine said...

Acquistare libri su nastro in biblioteca è un'ottima idea!

Non importa quanto procedi lentamente, purché non ti fermi.
Confucius

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo! It is just way too hot desert dwellers; don't you think so? We enjoyed a very good breakfast at "Gus Balon's&qu...