Monday, June 10, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

The day is almost done.  How was yours? It has been a very busy one for us.

We paid a visit to the home of Sharon Kha. It is good to see that she is at home and that Sorella Jayne is caring for her. She has had many visitors and that is a good thing.

I gave her the once over while we were there. She was totally out of it and that was a concern for me. She also needs to have a mattress pad to be put in place to prevent her sheets from sliding over the (APP). I also noticed some (Edema) near here ankles and feet. I believe that she needs to have her legs raised a bit while she is in bed. Better yet it would be good if she could sit up in her wheelchair for short periods of time or if she could walk for a bit in the home with careful assistance.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, baby carrots, and cottage cheese. It was all good and I joined the clean plate club. We watched "Bull" on Paramount.

We are all packed and ready for our staycation in Maricopa, and Phoenix. We will head out tomorrow afternoon after 1:00pm. We will stay at Harrah's in Maricopa. We will be using our (player) perks for this stay. We will return on the 13th. Sorella Jayne will be going in and out of the house while we are away.

I have to tell you that this is one time that I am not really eager to play Keno Slots, because I am used to having a certain amount of cash to play with, but this time it will be way less. Hopefully the slots will Cha Ching for us.

We are supposed to meet up with our niece Sara, Matt, and Nils for our annual dinner together.

Well, I had better recheck my packing before I hit the pillow. I am really exhausted from not sleeping well last night.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Taco Tuesday.

There will be no blog posting until we get back on the 13th.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Buona fortuna!

Jessie said...

Grazie Mille fidanzata.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo! It is just way too hot desert dwellers; don't you think so? We enjoyed a very good breakfast at "Gus Balon's&qu...