Friday, June 7, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Have you started to melt yet desert dwellers? I am about to start to boil here in Tucson.

Mia Moglie is in Amado visiting with her friends for lunch, and Azalya and I are fighting for a cool spot here in Chris's house.

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!





When my shorty returns, we will play some "Wii" games. Hopefully we will do better than we did a few days ago.

I am going to set up for our "Wizard Fest" that takes place tomorrow evening. Prior to the beat-down for my fidanzata we will be dining at "Feast". 

My fidanzata knows who will become the next "Wizard". I do hope she understands that smile! Even though she is going to lose I want her to know that I love her dearly. Not to fret it is just a game of skill, a skill that I have mastered.

Well, I had better see what Azalya is doing. Have a good afternoon and stay hydrated.

Ciao...Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo! It is just way too hot desert dwellers; don't you think so? We enjoyed a very good breakfast at "Gus Balon's&qu...