Sunday, June 9, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How are you doing? We just got back from enjoying a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Mia Moglie is in her office on her Mac. I just finished doing a little clean up in the backyard.

My playmate and I are working on our next Chris Blog posting.

I dropped in to see how Sorella Jayne is doing. We haven't seen her a while. She is doing OK, but she is looking a little tired from working 12 hour shifts with Sharon Kha.

My girlfriend Shoo Shoo  will be here at around 3:15pm. We will make our way to the "Desert Voices" concert and afterwards we will get our grub on. Mangia!

It is a hot one her in the valley of Tucson, and I am thinking about a nice cold (birra) or a six pack with tonight's dinner.

We hope that your Domenica is going your way. Stay cool desert dwellers.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo! It is just way too hot desert dwellers; don't you think so? We enjoyed a very good breakfast at "Gus Balon's&qu...