Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


MIA MOGLIE AT ROCKY POINT MEXICO

How are you doing so far on the Taco Tuesday? Doesn't a taco or four sound good about right now? Smile!

I completed my tasks for today, and I am listening to some "Funk Jazz". It is putting me in a zone and that is a good thing for sure.

I gassed up the Donna Verde and I picked up a prescription that was ready for me.

I prepped a new rock for Chris's Tree. Hopefully with Mia Moglie's help we will have all of the rocks completed and sealed before we place them at the base of the tree.

We are also working on items for Chris's Memorial that will take place here on 5 October. We will get more info out as to the time etc.

I need to pick up some dog food for Azalya very soon. Maybe tomorrow morning.

Hey, it looks like we may get some more rain today. Our Monsoon is off and running early this year. We desert dwellers can always use some rain.

Enjoy the rest of your day and be careful out there.

Ciao...Jessie 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood!  Content! Blessed! Music listening to:  Clawback a Book on CD! Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, mostly sunny...