Saturday, June 1, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How is your Sabato going so far? It is another hot one here in Tucson.

Mia Moglie worked on the trees that line our driveway. The tops of the trees are blooming and that has never happened before. We will trim the tops in the fall.

Mia Moglie is at her hair appointment with my girlfriend Nicolette. My shorty delivered a gift to her that we are sure that she will love.

I am watching TV in Chris's house. Azalya is watching with me. We just gave her a bath a bit ago.

After my playmate returns from her yogurt fix and grocery shopping, I have to go to pick up a prescription for myself.

After that we will play "Wii" games for a while. We have not been playing well at all lately.

Later this evening we will put on our Chefs Hats. We will be smoking up the (cucina). I have the Air Fryer out and it is ready to go.

We hope that your Sabato is going well for you. Stay safe and I will chat at you later. I am almost finished with my latest rock.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo! It is just way too hot desert dwellers; don't you think so? We enjoyed a very good breakfast at "Gus Balon's&qu...