Thursday, May 23, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Getting Hot in Here by Nellie!

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing?  It is a nice, clear morning here in the valley of Tucson.

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend, and a second cup will be downed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that we are picking up Chris's van this morning. I asked her the play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

We will be installing "Sunshades" on both cars today if time permits. We will be hitting up a movie at "Park Mall" today.

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!





Well, I had better get busy and get this day moving forward. Stay safe and I will have a chinwag at you later.

Today's challenge word is (sorpresa). I feel like I may have a (sorpresa) coming today. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Che stai facendo?

"Giudica un uomo dalle sue domande piuttosto che dalle sue risposte".

Voltaire

Loraine said...

Spero che sia una bella sorpresa.
Cerca di essere un arcobaleno nella nuvola di qualcuno.
Maya Angelou

Jessie said...

Love that quote fidanzata. Grazie Mille!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! Hey, desert dwellers are you melting yet? I know that I am. I am staying well hydrated with plenty of water. Rest assured t...