Saturday, May 25, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Stressed!

Music listening to:  Nobody by Keith Sweat!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some BB King for me today.

My playmate and I enjoyed to movie "Babes" at Park Mall yesterday. It was very funny.

We enjoyed a lovely evening at Bucky and Dena's last night. We enjoyed a fantastic meal. Afterward we played "Wizard" and Bucky became the "Wizard". Dena presented a delicious "Cheesecake" with strawberries and whip cream. Thank you for a wonderful evening. I usually take photos, but the evening flowed so well that I spaced it.

Well, I guess my "Donna Verde" got upset with me for some reason. She got really (hot) under the (bonnet). So now I need to replace the air conditioner (compressor). This service is very expensive and that is why my mood is (stressed.)  This just adds to the (stress) that I already have. The part has to be ordered and I will get her back home sometime next week. With everything else going on I didn't need this. My life is really changing and not for the good at the present time.

Here is the latest Chris Blog post. Enjoy!





Have a good Sabato. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (ragione). I am trying to find the (ragione), I am in a rough patch. How are you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come stai?

"O muoviti o sarai spostato".

Ezra Pound

Loraine said...

Quando fai pace con te stesso, fai pace con il mondo.
Maha Ghosananda

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Happy Juneteenth! Mood: Relaxed! Fruity Pebbled! Rummied! Music listening to:  Tell Me Something Good by Chaka Khan! Buon Mercol...