Sunday, May 26, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barried! Rummied!

Music listening to: Live for Loving You by Gloria Estephan!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection", along with a good breakfast. Alexa is awake and she gave me a nudge to remind me that today is "Chefs Day". I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Mia Moglie is almost finished with her latest rock creation. I have started mine and I will complete it soon.

We were feeling exhausted yesterday, so we hit the sheets early and I mean early. I mean between 6:30pm and 7:00pm. Unheard of. The (bar) was the topper. Whew!

I tossed and turned most of the night due to my knee was throbbing so much. I will put some ice on it shortly.

My Sous Chef and I will be preparing Cheeseburgers and Fries for dinner. The Sous will select the proper libation to go with the meal.

Hey, we watched a DVD about "Charlie Chan". It was loaned to us by my girlfriend (Nicolette). Come to find out, this was the "Charlie Chan" that we watched as kids along with my dad every Sunday morning. It brought back a lot of memories for me. Mia Moglie has never seen a "Charlie Chan" show. She is now hooked.

Here is today's Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!





Well, I had better get my apron and Chef's Hat out. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word phrase is (stressat) ma fortunato. I am (stressat ma fortunato). How are you doing fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata!

"E facile fare soldi. E molto piu difficile fare la differenza".

Tom Brokaw

Loraine said...

"Se non puoi volare allora corri, se non puoi correre allora cammina, se non puoi camminare allora striscia, ma qualunque cosa tu faccia devi continuare ad andare avanti." –Martin Luther King Jr.

Jessie said...

One of my favorite quotes fidanzata. Grazie!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Happy Juneteenth! Mood: Relaxed! Fruity Pebbled! Rummied! Music listening to:  Tell Me Something Good by Chaka Khan! Buon Mercol...