Sunday, May 19, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Hey, it is heating up here in the "Old Pueblo". Is your day going your way?

We enjoyed a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" as always.

After breakfast we went to the "Haven" to visit with our dear friend Sharon Kha. It was good to see her. She was wide awake, but she seemed a bit depressed.

I don't like this place, but that is the nurse in me. She was very thirsty, so Mia Moglie went to get her some water. She downed quite a bit of it. She also has food on her gown that should have been tended to. So, I cleaned her up. The whole time we were there nobody came in to check on her. I hope that she gets out of there very soon.

Hey, my girlfriend (Flo) just left, and it was so good to see her. She brought by some cards for Elise and an 8x10 picture. She is a very good photographer. She is a very good (hugger). I could feel her heartbeat when she gave me a double hug. She is such a dear heart.

Hey, Chefs Day is coming along very well. The pot has the whole house permeating with flavor. My Sous Chef will be in the (cucina) in a bit to prepare her cornbread. Hopefully she will select a libation post haste because I could use one or three, smile!

HAM HOCKS AND ONIONS


HAM HOCKS AND COLLARD GREENS!



We are going to watch some NBA Basketball soon. Of course, the bets will be on.

Enjoy the rest of your Domenica. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Happy Juneteenth! Mood: Relaxed! Fruity Pebbled! Rummied! Music listening to:  Tell Me Something Good by Chaka Khan! Buon Mercol...