Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Ciao!

Ciao!

How is your Taco Tuesday going so far? I wish I had a couple of Tacos right now, smile.

Mia Moglie is out playing bridge over on the Eastside of Tucson. She loves her bridge game.

The handyman is here putting a coating over the Family Room roof. As soon as he is done, I will attack the "Donna Verde". It is warming up outside and I will need plenty of (acqua) on hand.

I am watching the Trump trial off and on. At times is boring.

Well, I hope that you Taco Tuesday is going well for you.

Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Here is another Chris blog posting. Enjoy!


Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Happy Juneteenth! Mood: Relaxed! Fruity Pebbled! Rummied! Music listening to:  Tell Me Something Good by Chaka Khan! Buon Mercol...