Saturday, May 4, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY

Mood: Healing!

Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the Trees!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? My playmate and I started our Sabato at around 7:45am. Can you believe that? Smile!

It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I will be giving Mia Fidanzata a proper spanking this evening at the "Wizard Fest" that she and Capo Jim are hosting. We will be dining at "Opa's" for dinner prior to her beat-down.

We had a set-back yesterday. An agency was supposed to come by at 1:00pm to pick up medical supplies, and hospital beds, a wheelchair and various other items. They were a no-show. Mia Moglie gave them a call and come to find out that the employee who was coming to pick the items up was fired. So now they will come on Monday. Frustrating to say the least.

If you know me, you know that my (DI) hat came out for that and for another reason that hit me to my core. As of now the hat is has been put away.

My shorty and I enjoyed "Happy Hour" at La Parrilla Suiza". The margaritas were very good, and we needed them. We sat at the bar with three other women who (ten sheets) to the wind. They were hilarious.

Afterwards we made our way to the "Live Theatre Workshop" to see the play "The Little Dog Laughed". It was about sex, lies, and fantastic gossip. It was very good, and the acting was very good.

Today we are going to take it slow and easy. We are starting to heal slowly, thanks to your support and prayers.

We are going to start a new addition to our blog that will start very soon. It will be titled "53 Days For 53 Years". A blog to remember Chris.

This idea was given to us by our dear friend Sheila. A very good idea. Thank you, Sheila and Dave.

Well, I had better check on Mia Moglie. Have a good Sabato. Stay safe. I will chat at you later. My lounge buddy was on the front porch waiting on me when I went out to get the newspaper. How cool that?

Today's challenge word (cuscino). We had a very hard time letting go of the (cuscino) this morning. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Pronto per una sconfitta?

Loraine said...

Sì, il mio cuscino era molto accogliente stamattina.
“Un nuovo giorno: sii abbastanza aperto per vedere le opportunità. Sii abbastanza saggio da essere grato. Sii abbastanza coraggioso da essere felice.
– Steve Maraboli

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How are you doing? It is heating up here in the desert of Tucson. We will be hitting the 100-degree mark soon. I think this...