Thursday, May 23, 2024

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



Did your day go well today? It has been a busy one for me and Mia Moglie, but we got through it.

We enjoyed a good breakfast at "Gus Balons" as usual. After breakfast we returned home, and we installed new sunshades on the Prius and the Donna Verde.

After that we hit up Park Mall to see the movie "I Saw the TV Glow". Let me tell you this was the strangest movie we have ever seen. It was like we were on Fentanyl or something, but we could not look away from the screen or get up and leave. Now this movie would be a very good one for the crew to talk about indeed. Really!

We picked up Chris's van from the shop today as well. It is ready to be donated to a family in need of it.

My shorty completed her latest "Covid" puzzle, and it is very nice I must say.




My playmate has hit the sheets already to read a book. I will follow her lead very soon to get back to the book that I am reading titled "Neighbors". It is very good.

We will be dropping of the Donna Verde tomorrow morning to get the air conditioner charged. I have to take care of my Donna, like I look after my girlfriends, smile!

Well, I had better get ready for my book. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for "TGIF". I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ti auguro un sonno pieno di conforto.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Happy Juneteenth! Mood: Relaxed! Fruity Pebbled! Rummied! Music listening to:  Tell Me Something Good by Chaka Khan! Buon Mercol...