Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




Good afternoon!  How is your day going so far on this "Hump Day"? It is heating up here in the valley of Tucson.

I just finished a nice salad for lunch. Soon I will hit up the lounge on the front porch to people and lizard watch. Mia Moglie is heading for "Frozen Delight" for her daily yogurt fix.

I am listening to some music right now. I am not in the best of moods right now, but it will pass. I have a feeling that something is not quite right, but it will surface sooner or later.

I need to get Azalya fed and I need to give her, her meds. She is enjoying being in Chris's house with me for a bit. As a matter of fact, she is snoring big time, smile!

We are starting to order items for Chris's Memorial Service that will take place sometime in the fall.

Well, I had better hit the lounge. We hope that your "Humper" is going your way. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! Hey, desert dwellers are you melting yet? I know that I am. I am staying well hydrated with plenty of water. Rest assured t...