Monday, May 27, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: Down on Bended Knee by Boys to Men!

Buon Lunedi! Happy Memorial Day! How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny day here in the valley of Tucson. Any plans or today?

The coffee is a good Butter Toffee Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that Chris the iRobot is coming out of his cradle to clean the main house carpet. I asked her to play some "Fusion Jazz" for me today.

We are still working on our latest rocks. I will complete mine today and I will post it later.

Well, I have to tell you that yesterday's Chef Day was delicious. My Sous Chef and I enjoyed our Grilled Cheeseburgers and Fries. I was so good that we didn't even take photos of the meal. Yep, it was that good, smile! My Sous prepared a few Jacks and Cokes, that were spot on. The prior evening, we enjoyed Harvey Wall Bangers.

26 May Sous Chef at Work


26 May Loaded Fruity Pebble Krispies!



Here is today's Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!





Well, I had better get this day moving along. Have a good Lunedi. Happy Memorial Day! Say safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (ricordare). We need (ricordare) what Memorial Day is all about.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Felice giorno della memoria!

"Dietro ogni grande uomo c e una donna che alza gli occhi al cielo".

Jim Carey

countrygranny47 said...

Happy Memorial Day Jessie and all

Jessie said...

Thank you, Country Granny. Enjoy the day.

Loraine said...

Onora quei soldati che hanno compiuto il sacrificio estremo e sostieni coloro che sono ancora con noi.

La pulizia diventa più importante quando la divinità è improbabile.
PJ O'Rourke

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Happy Juneteenth! Mood: Relaxed! Fruity Pebbled! Rummied! Music listening to:  Tell Me Something Good by Chaka Khan! Buon Mercol...