Sunday, May 12, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!





Mood: Content! Nostalgic! 

Music listening to:  That's The Way of the World by Earth, Wind, and Fire!

Buon Domenica!  "Buona Festa Della Mamma!"  How are you doing?  We just got back from having a good breakfast at the "Egg Connection". It was all good!

We are now back at home, and we have a few tasks to complete. 

Mia Moglie is out walking with Azalya. Today is "Sous Chefs Day". She will be preparing Meatloaf, Baked Potatoes, Peas, Salad and she will select the proper libation to go along with the meal. Ya Mon".

I want to wish all of the mother's a very Happy Mother's Day.  Mother's Day is one of those days that brings back so many memories of my mom. She was my rock and I do miss her. Thanks for watching over me, I am doing OK. Love you, Mom.

My shorty and I enjoyed our evening out with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. We dined at "Mesquite Grill and Taqueria. The food was very good. Here take a look.


MIA MOGLIE AT MESQUITE GRILL


(IO) AT MESQUITE GRILL


MIA MOGLIE E MIA GIRLFRIEND SHOO SHOO AT MESQUITE GRILL


MY DINNER


MIA MOGLIE LOVES GREEN GOOP!


MY GIRLFRIEND SHOO LOVED HER BURGER AND FRIES. CHECK OUT THAT BEER!


SHOO SHOO





After dinner we strolled over to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the live play "True West". This play was excellent, and I believe the best that has been presented this year at the ATC. The actors were outstanding.

Here is the Chris Blog Posting. Enjoy!






Well, I had better get busy. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Again, I wish all mother's a very Happy Mother's Day.

Today's challenge phrase is (Buona Festa della Mamma). Have a good on fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise


  

1 comment:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Buona Festa Della Mamma!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Happy Juneteenth! Mood: Relaxed! Fruity Pebbled! Rummied! Music listening to:  Tell Me Something Good by Chaka Khan! Buon Mercol...