Friday, May 17, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Tired!

Music listening to: Funky Cold Medina by Tone Loc!

Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!  How are you doing?  It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today.

As my (mood) says (tired) is true. I didn't sleep well last night. I was wide awake at 1pm. Lots of issue were running through my mind. I am thinking about that I have nothing to do, and I miss my routine with Chris. The tears started to flow while I listening to Mia Moglie count lizards. I cannot do the things that I used to do on a whim and that bothers me. Not to worry I am ok. 

I will post about our staycation in Safford later today. I will also post another Chris Blog later as well. 

We went to TMC yesterday afternoon to visit (Jeff) who is recovering from heart valve surgery. After the visit we went to see the movie "Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes". It was very good. After the movie we dropped in "Leos" for some takeaway for dinner. Of course, a few margaritas were consumed as well. Ole'.

The handyman is here this morning up on the roof. We may hit up a movie today if the times are good.

Well, I had better get busy with something. Have a good TGIF! Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Hey, Chefs Day may on Sunday. 

Today's challenge phrase is (Ti sto pensando). (Ti sto pensando), fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

"Ama la vita che vivi. Vivi la vita che ami".

Bob Marley

Loraine said...

La vita è un susseguirsi di momenti. Vivere ciascuno significa avere successo.
Coreta Kent

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Happy Juneteenth! Mood: Relaxed! Fruity Pebbled! Rummied! Music listening to:  Tell Me Something Good by Chaka Khan! Buon Mercol...