Thursday, May 2, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



HERE IS MY LOUNGING BUDDY FROM YESTERDAY ON THE FRONT PORCH!

Mood: Blessed!

Music listening to: You Are Everything by the Chi-Lites! (Classic R&B)

Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We are doing better this morning. It is nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Pacific Rim Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast.

Alexa is awake and she said that it is going to be another busy day for us. We will be going through and sorting out Chris's clothes getting them ready for donation to the "Assistance League".  Alexa will be playing some "Old School" music for me today.

My playmate and I will be hitting up a movie this afternoon at Park Mall.

I will be setting up for this evenings "Rumi Kube Fest" that we are hosting. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo is telling me how she is going to beat me this evening, but she knows what time it is, eh?

Well, I had better get to it. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (basso). I am feeling a little (basso) this morning, but I slept very well. How did you sleep fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Non c'è da stupirsi che ti senta basso. Ci vuole coraggio per affrontare ciò che state attraversando tu ed Elise.

Il coraggio è grazia sotto pressione.
Ernest Hemingway

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! Taco Tuesday is almost over. Did you have a Taco today? Smile! I enjoyed my rest period out on the front porch lounge today. I p...