Monday, May 20, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on around your way?  It has been a nice quiet Lunedi so far here in Tucson.

I have been working on the next Chris Blog posting for tomorrow. I sat out on the front porch for a bit and I lizard, and people watched. I am now listening to the "Trump Trial".

Later this afternoon we will pick up Sorella Jayne and we head over to the "Haven" to visit with Sharon Kha. After that I will be taking Sorella Jayne to her doctor's appointment.

Hey, Chris's Tree is blooming already. Our neighbor Meg sent this photo of it. Cool, huh?


CHRIS'S TREE

Mia Moglie is in the main house working on a puzzle. Hope all is well with you so far today. Stay safe and for us desert dwellers stay cool and hydrated. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Happy Juneteenth! Mood: Relaxed! Fruity Pebbled! Rummied! Music listening to:  Tell Me Something Good by Chaka Khan! Buon Mercol...