Saturday, May 18, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on around your way on this Sabato so far? Are you heating up like we are here in the valley of Tucson?

Mia Moglie just left to get some grocery shopping done. Once she returns, we will play some "Wii" games if we can remember how to play, smile!

We will work up an appetite for tonight's dining at "Pinnacle Peak".

I just complete another "Chris Blog" posting. After I proof it and after Mia Moglie looks it over, I will post it to our blog tomorrow.

We hope that you are doing well so far today.

We lost a very good friend named Roy Johnson. I mentioned him in the upcoming Chris Blog post. Roy was having some health issues that was a shock to us all. Roy passed away two hours after Chris did on the same day. How can you explain that? I do know that he is truly missed by his family all who knew him. Rest in Peace Roy.

 

Well, I had better get ready for some "Wii". Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Happy Juneteenth! Mood: Relaxed! Fruity Pebbled! Rummied! Music listening to:  Tell Me Something Good by Chaka Khan! Buon Mercol...