Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Relaxed! Barried! Rummied! Redlight Special! Munchies!

Music listening to: Everyday People by Sly and the Family Stone!

Buon Mercoledi!  Hump Day!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Mid-Town Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning.  Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. I asked her to play some Oscar Peterson for me today. 

We will be visiting Sharon this afternoon at the "Haven" with Deb. We will be talking with the social worker about what her needs will be when she returns home.

I will be hitting up "Popcorn Country" and "Dairy Queen" to pick up some soft serve ice cream.

Today is Chef's Day. My Sous Chef and I will be tossing around pots and pans in the (cucina). We will be preparing Chili Dogs, (Coney Dogs), with French Fries. My Sous will select the proper libation to go with the meal. I love a good Chili Dog! Bow Wow! Smile!

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!






Well, I had better get to steppin. Have a good Humper. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

I got up last night at around 1:00am. I had an attack of the (munchies). So I grabbed one of the Caramel Chocolate Chip cookies that Mia Moglie bought for me. Delicious!🤤 

Today's challenge word is (magnifico). My fidanzata is (magnifico).

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Faceva caldo ieri, eh?

"Se qualcosa non ti piace, cambialo. Se non puoi cambiarlo, cambia il tuo atteggiamento".

Maya Angelou

Loraine said...

E anche tu sei magnifico!

Il nostro atteggiamento verso la vita determina l'atteggiamento della vita verso di noi.

John Mitchell

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Happy Juneteenth! Mood: Relaxed! Fruity Pebbled! Rummied! Music listening to:  Tell Me Something Good by Chaka Khan! Buon Mercol...