Saturday, June 8, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Cautious! Victorious!

Music listening to: Ladies Room by Mary Jane Girls!

Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? It is a mostly cloudy morning here in Tucson. Is rain in the near future? If so, I need a new pair of flip flops, smile!

The coffee is a good Coconut Cream Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I have to make a trip over on the east side this morning. She also reminded me that this evening that the "Wizard" will be crowned. Ya Mon'.

We will be dining this evening at "Feast" with Capo Jim and Mia Fidanzata. After dinner we will meet back here for their beat-down. I hope a lot of practice was done over the last few days. Ha, Ha!


WIZARD SET UP!

I have prepped a new rock for painting, and I will start it soon.

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!








Well, I had better get this day moving forward straight away. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (diamante). I will be shining like a (diamante) this evening after my "Wizard" victory, right fidanzata?

Ross and Denise, have a good weekend.

Paula and Marty, how are you doing?

Bert and Lori, what is up for the weekend?

Shoo Shoo, looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Papa John, always good to hear from you.

Sharon in Melbourne, what is new?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Il momento e adesso!

"Puoi portare un uomo al Congresso, ma non puoi farlo pensare".

Milton Berle

Loraine said...

E brillerò come l'argento quando vincerò la partita.

"Non solo uso tutto il cervello che ho, ma tutto quello che posso prendere in prestito." - Woodrow Wilson

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo! It is just way too hot desert dwellers; don't you think so? We enjoyed a very good breakfast at "Gus Balon's&qu...