Sunday, June 2, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content! Cautious! Eyes and Ears Wide Open!

Music listening to: Scrubs by TLC!

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

Well, Chefs Day was delicious. My Sous Chef and I worked miracles in the (cucina) yesterday. We enjoyed Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Cream Style Corn, Red and Yellow Peppers. The libation selected was "Jack and Coke".















Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy! Mia Moglie is almost finished with hers.




Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!






We were awakened last night at around 11:30pm by the security camera alarm in Chris's house. I got up to see what was going on and I saw nothing inside of the house. I checked the video, and something was there. It showed a circular ball that seemed to be coming out of the TV. It came straight out of the screen and disappeared up into the ceiling. Very weird indeed. I showed the video to Elise and we both are still stymied. Weird, eh?

Well, I had better get this day rolling along. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Mia Moglie and I will be hitting up "Oregano's" this evening for dinner. A nice pizza and of course a few (Bellini's) for dessert.

Today's idiom is (prenderci gusto). I have (prenderci gusto) for Air Fryer Breaded Pork Chops. They were delicious fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Buona domenica.

"E la tua visione della vita che conta. Se ti prendi alla leggera e non ti prendi troppo sul serio, molto presto potrai trovare l'umorismo nella nostra vita di tutti i giorni. E a volte puo essereu un vero toccasana".

Betty White

Loraine said...

Bisogna prenderci gusto ogni giorno!

C'è potere nel sembrare sciocco e non preoccuparsi di sembrare sciocco.
Amy Poehler

Ciao!

Ciao! GRANNIES HUDSON AND CASSIDY! Is your Thirsty Thursday going your way? We just got back from having a good breakfast at "Gus Balon...