Sunday, June 2, 2024

Ciao! Come Stai?

Ciao! Come Stai?

How are you doing so far on this sunny Domenica? We just got back from enjoying a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection".

Mia Moglie is out waxing up her Prius. The "Donna Verde" is still at the dealership. She is waiting on a part to arrive. Hopefully I will get her back in a couple of days.

We will be playing "Wii" games later this afternoon. I hope that we don't (suck) at it today, smile!

We are looking forward to our evening at "Oregano's". We love sitting at the bar watching the bartender at work.

I may make a few changes to our blog in the near future. I am used to getting comments about our blog, but those have dwindled. I need the input to see how I can improve our blog. I need to know that you are receiving it. So, if you don't receive it as often, please consider posting or making a comment. Thanks!

Well, I had better go and prep a new rock for painting. Have a good afternoon.

The NBA bet is on between me and Mia Moglie. I am going with Boston and Elise is going with Dallas. The winner has to pay for a dinner at "Wisdom's" out in Tubac, Arizona. Ya Mon'.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Go Celtics!!!

Jessie said...

Oh Yeah girlfriend.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo! It is just way too hot desert dwellers; don't you think so? We enjoyed a very good breakfast at "Gus Balon's&qu...