Sunday, June 9, 2024

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Victorious!


THE WIZARD

Music listening:  Creep by TLC

Buon Domenica!  How are you doing? It is a nice partly sunny morning here in Tucson. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Blueberry Vanilla Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the " Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a very busy one. I asked her to play some "Smooth Jazz" for me today.

We enjoyed a wonderful dinner at "Feast" last night Mia Fidanzata e Capo Jim. The food and the drinks were very good. After dinner we returned to our (casa) for the "Wizard Fest". I have to tell you it was touch and go at the beginning but guess who became the "Wizard". Yep, it was me and I gave my fidanzata a good spanking that she will remember. Mia Moglie won the title of the Pre-Wizard.

Mia Moglie served up some margaritas that were very good. She also severed up some huge Oatmeal and Cranberry Cookies, with some Cherry Amaretto Ice Cream. Delicious. Here are a few pictures to celebrate my victory. Enjoy!

MIA MOGLIE (PRE-WIZARD)




MIA FIDANZATA


CAPO JIM HELPING ME WITH MY CAPE


ALL HAIL THE WIZARD




MIA MOGLIE E CAPO JIM


CAPO JIM CAME IN THIRD PLACE




MIA FIDANZATA


MIA FIDANZATA GOT SPANKED


MIA FIDANZATA STRIKING A POSE




MIA FIDANZATA HAILING THE WIZARD



We will be going to the "Desert Voices" concert the evening. We will be joined by my girlfriend Shoo Shoo. After the concert we will hit up "Bob Dobbs" for some dinner.

Here is the latest Chris Blog posting. Enjoy!





We will be using our DVR to record tonight's NBA Finals Game #2. Go Celtics.

Well, I had better check to see what my playmate is doing. Have a good Domenica. Stay safe and I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is (benessere). Last night's Wizard win was good for my (benessere. Gotcha fidanzata.

Edi, what are you up to today?

Sorella Jayne, how are you doing?

Flo, how are you?

Ross and Denise, have a good upcoming week.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

“Il successo non è determinato dall’assenza di sfide ma dalla capacità di superarle.”
– John C. Maxwell

Ciao!

Ciao! GRANNIES HUDSON AND CASSIDY! Is your Thirsty Thursday going your way? We just got back from having a good breakfast at "Gus Balon...