Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

 Buon Pomeriggio!



Is it hot or what desert dwellers? Whew! 

I just finished waxing the “Donna Verde” out in the heat. I know I am (nuts) right? I will clean her windows and interior early tomorrow morning. Yes, I am a glutton for punishment. Smile!

I have to tell you I sure could use a few (birras) about right now. As a matter of fact I am going to pop the top on one as soon as I complete this posting.

Mia Moglie is playing bridge and she will be joining a friend at “Blue Willow” for lunch.

I hope that your Taco Tuesday is going your way so far.  Stay safe and cool. I will chat at you later. I completed my latest rock and here it is. Enjoy!



18 JUN MY LATEST ROCK  CREATION!

Ciao…Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! TYPICAL TUCSON DESERT DWELLER! Are you melting yet? I know that I am about to do just that. You know that I am as sweet as ...