Saturday, June 8, 2024

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!


FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) I AM HER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE! SWEET, BUT LET'S KEEP THAT A SECRET BETWEEN THE TWO OF US. 

Oh, my goodness! It is another hot one here in the "Old Pueblo. How are you holding up desert dwellers?

I put on a pair of flip flops and that was a big mistake. Now they are a big glob just taking up some sidewalk space. What was I thinking?

Mia Moglie is out getting her yogurt fix and after that she will hit the grocery store. She is not feeling her best today. I will keep an eye on her. It is not (Covid) because I tested her for it. Covid is making a resurgence lately.

We are all set for this evening's event. Dinner at "Feast" and then a "Wizard" beat-down here. Poor fidanzata e Capo Jim, eh?

I am thinking about a nice, ice cold (birra) about right now. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo knows what I am talking about, right Shoo?

Tomorrow we are going to the "Desert Voices" concert and afterwards we will hit up "Bob Dobbs" for some dinner with my girlfriend Shoo Shoo.

Hey, stay cool and hydrated. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

  

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Don't be late fidanzata. I just completed lifting a few sets of weights so my shuffling will be outstanding.

Loraine said...

Ha! Shuffling will help but it won't win the game. (<:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggo! It is just way too hot desert dwellers; don't you think so? We enjoyed a very good breakfast at "Gus Balon's&qu...