Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Driven!

Music listening to: Electric Avenue by Eddie Grant

  It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning, so she will be making her way to the gym to swim soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. I am going to hit the treadmill today as well. Another nice morning here in Tucson. David will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   I have a couple of errands to take care of to include making a trip to the Goodwill to drop off a few items. I also need to take the photo of the day sometime today. We hope that your day is a good one.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...