Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!



How did your day end? It has been a busy one here but a good one. We got Chris out for a little sun while Elise was painting one of the wrought iron doors. It looks good and we is going to do others soon.

Elise prepared homemade waffles and it was a treat because I had chicken and waffles. Yeah Mon'. Yep, those chicken and waffles has got me in a mood. WooHoo! Jane don't go there! OK go ahead, you know the deal.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. Please if you could say a prayer for our dear friend Teresa. She is in hospital tonight for observation. Also say a prayer for Elaine who is under the weather as well. Thank you!

Tomorrow is not going to be busy at least I hope so. I will hit the treadmill for sure since I could not today. Have a wonderful evening.
See Ya......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...