Friday, March 25, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Mellow!

Music listening to: Foolish by Ashanti

    It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she is tossing about so she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast or we might even go to "Gus Balones".

    Elise is dropping her Pruis off at the dealer for a service this morning. We will go out to the airbase so I can update some paperwork and renew my ID. I also need to pick up a couple of surge protectors as well.

    Well, the Oregon Ducks beat Duke. Wow, what a game. The Ducks are the only PAC 12 team left in the tournament. Go Ducks!

    Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. My playmate and I are going to "La Parrilla Suiza" for Happy Hour. Can you say margarita? We will several times. After Happy Hour we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "One Slight Hitch". It got rave reviews and we are looking forward to it.

    Well, I had better get to it. Have a good "TGIF". 
Later......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...