Friday, March 18, 2016

TGIF!

Good Morning!

Mood: Defeated!

Music listening to: Can You Feel The Beat by Lisa Lisa and the Cult Jam

   It's a TGIF!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is stirring about so she may be putting feet to the floor soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee  is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. It is another nice morning here in the Old Pueblo. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   We are going to have dinner this evening at "Cody's Beef and Bean". We will be joined by Susie the (world traveler). My playmate and I will be enjoying the T-bone special with the works. Of course some red will be enjoyed as well.

   We had a fantastic evening with Shoo and Stu last night. Wow we enjoyed corned beef and cabbage and beer. It was delicious! We played "Mahjong" and the big winner was the (cat). Even though Elise and I were sporting our ("I Love Mahjong") tee's. Everyone won a game except me. I blew it when I was sure I was going to win, but I screwed up. Don't go there Jane! I blame it on the fantastic meal because I was stuffed and going in and out of sleep, smile. That is my excuse and I am sticking to it. Once again Jane don't go there.

MY PLAYMATE

ELISE AND I


   Another sad note our "Wildcats" lost last night so they are done for the year, but next year is coming. Have a great TGIF! Stay safe and enjoy.
Cheers......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...