Monday, March 7, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Knocked Boots!

Music listening to: All Night Long by Lionel Richie

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. I will have some yogurt for breakfast a bit later. Hey we got a little bit of rain yesterday evening. So I had to don my flip flops and take a short run in the rain. Refreshing! I was hoping I would run into Jane and Loraine, but no luck. Smile!

   I have to run up to my office early this morning to turn in some lost paperwork. We will be making sure that we are all packed for our trip to Phoenix before we load up the Prius and hit the road this afternoon. Jayne, David, and Bobby will be caring for Chris while we are away on this short stay-cation. Sheila here we come!

   We saw the movie " London Has Fallen" last night  and it is loaded with ton's of action. It was very good and it deserved a better rating. We were glued to the screen the whole time.

   I am going to hit the treadmill after I take care of my errands. Have a wonderful day and enjoy. We will have our cells and tablets with us. I will also be taking the photo of the day while we are away.
Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

No rain here. Darn! I stayed clothed the whole time you were enjoying soft rain on body parts. Oh well. There will always be more rain.

Jessie said...

Let's hope so. WooHoo!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...