Thursday, March 24, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Naughty!

Music listening to: Ain't To Proud To Beg by TLC

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and it is very good. I will enjoy some yogurt for breakfast and later I will hit the treadmill. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this afternoon.

    I have a few errands to take care of this morning while Jayne is here. I also have to attend a medical class this afternoon at 2:30pm. I am dozing off already, smile!

   Elise and I had a bout of senility yesterday at the same time. Amazing! We went to the movies to see "Zootopia" and as soon as it started we both said we have already seen it. Yes, we saw it when we were up in Gilbert visiting Sheila. Isn't that just nuts? Jane don't go there! Smile. We enjoyed it just as much as the first time.

   My playmate and I enjoyed a wonderful dinner at "Relish" last night. We started off with two different wine flights. They were very good. Elise ordered the baby back ribs and I had the Mongolian pork chop that was delicious. We both were stuffed. We both shared some mussels as an appetizer. 

   We are home bound this evening so will chill and rest up. Have a wonderful Thirsty Thursday.
See Ya....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...