Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Frisky!

Music listening to: Nasty by Janet Jackson

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is up and making her way to the gym. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. It is going to another busy day for me. David will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have to go to the Soc Security Office this morning early. I also have a couple more errands to run this morning as well.

  Chris and I will be relaxing and watching some TV this afternoon after David leaves. It looks like it is going to be a busy month for my playmate and I. 

  We hope that your day will be a good one. Enjoy!
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...