Saturday, March 12, 2016

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Puzzled!

Music listening to: Part-Time Lover by Stevie Wonder

    It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and about soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. I will have some yogurt for breakfast a bit later and I am going to hit up the treadmill as well. Yeah!

     It is a bit windy this morning here in Tucson and the chimes are ringing out in the backyard. I have no errands to run as of yet but as you know s%it happens, right Jane?

    I am still very busy and still not able to post about our stay-cation to Gilbert, AZ yet. We are part of a Murder Mystery Dinner this evening hosted by Loraine and Jim. It is going to be a lot of fun as always. I hope that I am not the killer again. The last one we had I was not. It is going to be an evening of fun, laughs, back-stabbing, loads of food and cocktails. WooHoo!

   Well, our Wildcats lost last night in basketball up in Vegas, so no Pac 12 Tournament Championship this year. Go Cat's make your way to the Final Four! Well, I had better get busy. David will be here this morning and Jayne will be here early this evening to care for Chris. Have a great weekend.
Ciao........Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...