Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Blessed!

Music listening to: My, My by Johnny Gill

   It's a Easter Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. She will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   I am waiting on the coffee to finish with my cup next to me. We are going to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning. Donna will be here this morning to give Chris a massage.

   Normally we would be going to the foothills for Easter Dinner and we usually take Chris along, but we don't have coverage to take him there so Elise will make an appearance and I will care for Chris.

   I am going to hit the treadmill when we return from breakfast while Donna is here. We are going to meet up with the crew at "Zemams" for dinner this evening. It is always a good time there. Good food, plenty of vino, and loads of laughs. See you tonight crew members.

 I would like to take this time to say "Happy Easter" to all of our family and friends. From our family to yours have a blessed day.

Later......Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU AND ELSIE ALSO JESSIE.
HOPE THE EASTER STOPPED BY TO SAY HOPPY EASTER TO CHRIS AS WELL.
MARY & BOB

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...