Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: Early In the Morning by the Gap Band

   It's a Hump Day! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she is stirring about so she my be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have some yogurt for breakfast a bit later. I am going to hit the treadmill as well today. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Jayne will be here this afternoon.

  I have a couple of quick errands to take care of this morning. My playmate and I may hit up a movie this afternoon.

  Elise brought me back a very nice dinner last night. I enjoyed a nice Gyro with fries and a salad. It was delicious. I got it down with a Warsteiner and a Peroni. They were ice cold and ahhhh! I am a lucky guy let me tell you.

GYRO AND FRIES


  We hope that your Hump Day will be a good one. Jane, need I say more? I think not, smile! Have a great day.
Later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...