Thursday, March 31, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!







How has your day been? It has been a good one here in central Tucson. Elise and I painted a few more wrought iron doors today. Our next venture is to start on painting Chris's house.

It has been a good day and Jayne, Chris's caregiver was in good spirits today and Chris enjoyed her being here today. Thank you Jayne!

Elise and I went to see the movie "Eye In The Sky". It is a very good movie. Wow! Intense. We ordered dinner for tonight from" Bianci's Italian". I have to tell you the food there is good. I got a gluten-free pizza for Elise with mushrooms, sausage,jalapenos, and black olives. Elise loved it. I had Ziti ala Bianci's. It is delicious. We got it all down with a nice bottle of "Ruffino". We are stuffed again. Elise also baked some Pumpkin muffins that look delicious. Jane they are special ones the kind that you like. I am sure I will have one a little later. Smile!

Tomorrow we a joining Bobby, Elaine and John at "
Blue Willow for dinner. Have a wonderful evening and sleep well.

Ciao.......Jessie and Elise.

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...