Sunday, March 27, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing on this lovely Easter Sunday? Elise and I had a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection". 

Elise cared for Chris after Donna completed his massage. I was outside doing a little bit of yard work and clean up in the front yard. Whew, it almost did me in, smile!

I am caring for Chris now. My playmate just left for the annual family dinner up in the foothills. We are looking forward to meeting up with the crew at Zemam's this evening.

I am going to re-supply and stock Chris's room shortly and then I will get him up and we will relax and watch a little TV. Have a quiet Easter.
Ciao........Jessie and Elise




1 comment:

countrygranny47 said...

nice picture of the 2 of you.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...