Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hump Day!

Good Morning!





Mood: Content! Eyes Wide Open!

Music listening to: No One by Alicia Keys

   It's a Hump Day! What is up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but I am sure that she will be putting feet to the floor soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Janye will be here this afternoon. It is another nice day here in the Old Pueblo.

  I will out and about taking the photo of the day a bit later. I am going to have some yogurt for breakfast and I am going to hit the treadmill too.

  Next week we are going on a stay cation up in Gilbert for a few days. I will getting my suitcase out in a few days. We are going to see Sara, Sheila, Amanda and Lloyd. It should be a nice trip.

   I am going to post the pictures from last month into the book titled " 2016 In Pictures. Have a great Humper! Right Jane? 

Chat at you later..Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Love Marty Feldman and he was the best Igor ever! Thanks for reminding me.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...