Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hello!

Hello!

JAYNE AND CHRIS. CHRIS IS CRAZY ABOUT THIS NUBIAN QUEEN.


Hey, how are you? The wind is blowing like crazy this morning and it is suppose to continue for a few more days. Hope you don't have allergies?

Well, David is here caring for Chris. I just finished doing some touch up painting on the shed around the house numbers. I also began taping windows on Chris's house as well. Whenever the wind quits we will resume our painting project.

I have a few things to pick up prior to us meeting Dottie the (Keno Queen) at the DDC. As soon as my playmate returns we be will out the door hoping for a Cha Ching! Loraine, keep listening for that sound.
I completed my treadmill session and now I am starving. This yogurt is not up to par this morning. I may have to have an egg, cheese, and sausage croissant. Yeah, that sound good to me.
Hope all is going well?
Chin, chin...............Jessie

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...