Monday, March 28, 2016

It's a Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Content!

Music listening to: Billie Jean by MJ

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up and about shortly. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is doing it's job nicely. I will have some yogurt for breakfast and a sausage croissant as well. Yummy! I will hit the treadmill after I take care of a quick errand this morning.

   How was your Easter Sunday! Elise and I met up with the crew at "Zemams for dinner. The food was excellent and we downed almost 4 bottles of red. Paula and Marty introduced us to a 4 blend red that was excellent and 15.5 on the alcohol scale. Nice! There was a total of 8 of us and what a great bunch. Shoo, Stu, Paula, Marty, Elise, Me and two new additions to our crew. Fantastic evening!

   Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Monday and be very careful when you are out and about.

   My playmate and I are going to go to the DDC for an overnight perk stay tomorrow. David will be here to care for Chris. This will be a maiden overnight stay for him. We will stay in constant contact with him. We are going to be joined by Dottie the (Keno Queen) at the DDC as well. Cha Ching hopefully. Smile!

See Ya.....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Recovering! Music listening to: Shake It Off by Mariah Carey! Buon Domenica!  How are you doing this morning? We are hangi...