Thursday, March 31, 2016

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Content! Red Light Special

Music listening to: Rumors by Timex Social Club

   It's a Thirsty Thursday! Can you say "ahhhhh"? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is really deep in her cave this morning and I am not sure when she will be putting feet to the floor. I bet that "Red Light Special" did her in. Jane don't go there because you know about that for sure. Smile! Any plans for today?

   The coffee is delicious and I will have some yogurt for breakfast. I am also going to hit the treadmill a bit later. I have got to keep it tight for Elise and my girlfriends. Right??

   I have no plans for today as of yet. As you know anything can happen here in the valley of the sun. Elise, Dottie, (the ex Queen of Keno) , and I the (King of Keno) had a very nice time at the DDC. It was a lot of fun, food, cocktails and slots. Did you hear those Cha Chings? I did!

DDC HOTEL

ELISE LOOKING THROUGH A TUCSON MAGAZINE

OUR ROOM

I FORGOT TO PACK  SOME PJ'S.  WOOHOO! JANE DON'T GO THERE!

ONE OF OUR WINNING TICKETS. LORAINE DID YOU HEAR THE CHA CHING?




  Well, I had better check up on Chris. Jayne will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this evening. 

   Have a wonderful Thirsty Thursday.
Later.......Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...