Monday, March 21, 2016

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how was your day? It has been a nice quiet one here in the valley of Tucson. It is a warm one as well.

Chris and I relaxed today. We hit the hood for a bit and we watched TV this afternoon. Elise prepared breakfast for dinner. We had French toast, sausages, and plenty of coffee to get it all down. JT said that he was having pork chops, green beans and mashed potatoes. I chip off the old block, eh?

I am caring for Chris this evening and my playmate is going to the "Tucson Women's Chorus" practice.

Tomorrow is the start to another milestone heading my way. I will review my Bucket List and revise it as needed. I am going to change my attitude about many things that must be tweeked by 29 April. Some of the changes will be minor but others will be major. Let the good times roll!

We hope that your day has been a pleasant one? Sleep well!
See Ya...Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...