Monday, March 14, 2016

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! Relaxed! Slap and Tickled!

Music listening to: My Prerogative by Bobby Brown

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:20am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be on the move very soon. I had planned on sleeping in this morning until 6:30am but I had to make an East coast call to Medicare so I got up to beat being put on hold forever. It worked I got right in. Whew! Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I am on my second cup already. It is a nice mild morning here in the Old Pueblo. We have a slight breeze as well.

  My playmate and I went to see the movie 10 Cloverfield Lane yesterday and it is a good one. It is loaded with twists and turns and we were glued to the screen. We recommend this one because it is one of those mind blowing movies.

  I will be posting about the Murder Mystery Dinner as soon as I get all the pics sorted out. I am going to have copies of the group picture made at Walgreen's and I will get one to each player. What a great evening that was. Thank you Loraine and Jim for being gracious hosts. You went way out of the way and we appreciate it very much. Wow!

  Tomorrow we all we be seeing our primary care doctor in the afternoon due to he belongs to a different group now.

   Here are a few pics from our Gilbert stay with Sheila. We had such a good time with her and the family, and of course the pugs.

   Have a great day and be careful out there.
Later....Jessie and Elise


KILLER PUGS

ELISE AT THE AMC THEATRE

AMC

WE GOT OUR GRUB ON HERE AT THE BLACK BEAR

MY PLAYMATE STROLLING  THE HOOD

TWO HANDED DRINKER

TERESA AND THE KILLER PUGS

YOU TALKING TO ME?

I WAS THIRSTY!

2 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

Hi Jessie,
Love the picture of Teresa and the pugs,,
She has her hands full I bet,, lol.
Now I am going to go and check out the rest of your blog,,
It has a been a little while since I have been able to get in here.
Have a good evening,
Mary

Jessie said...

Glad you liked the pic of Teresa, she is a dear. Have a great evening.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles! Music listening to:  Hit and Run by Paula Abdul! Buon Lunedi!  How are you doi...