Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!                   



Mood: Groggy! 

Music listening to: Foolish by Ashanti

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise stirred a bit this morning and she continued to purr. She will be up and starting her day soon. Any plans for today?


   The coffee is good and I will have some more fruit for breakfast this morning. Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I have a few more errands to take care of while she is here.

   Hey, it is raining here in the Old Pueblo. We always need rain here in the desert. Hopefully it will rain all day long. When it rains I tend to sleep very well and I did last night and now I am groggy. Too much sleep eh?

   After all of my errands I will hit up the (Tens) again to treat my shoulder pain. It is getting much better. Well, I had better get busy. I also have to set up "Mahjong" because we will be hosting a game here tomorrow evening. Stu and Shoo are going down.

   Have a great day!
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie, Jet enjoy the day.

Loraine, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, what is up?

Flo and John, stay dry.

JT, have a good day.

Ross and Denise, have a good one.

Rosie, what are you up to?

Monna, enjoy the day.

Olivia, stay safe.

Erika, how are things in Germany?

Bobby, are you packed?

1 comment:

Bobby said...

Y'ah M'on!! T T Patrick, he and Ann are soooooo excited...sounded weird to say, well, son, I'll see you Saturday in Jamaica!!!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...