Monday, June 8, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How was your day? I got a few things done and I will get more things taken care of tomorrow.

Chris and I rested today and I relaxed with a (Tens) treatment for my right shoulder. I will have another treatment just before I call it a night.

Elise prepared corn on the cob, tomatoes,cheese, and little potatoes. It was delicious. We watched a DVD from Netflix titled "Disconnect". It is a very good movie.

I am caring for Chris this evening and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We are working on a problem with Chris's insurance company and supply needs, but we hope to have it cleared up very soon.

I chatted with JT today and his high school reunion is coming up this month. He wants me to drive him back to Chandler after it is over. Elise and I talked it over and we checked our schedule and it is now on the calendar.

We hope that you evening is a good one.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise

Shoo and Stu, one more day and you are doomed on so many levels. 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Must be a Mahjong game coming up!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! ON A VERY HAPPY NOTE, WE HAVE A GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NAME IS CASSIDY Mood: Healing! Music listening to: Birds Chirping in the T...