Friday, June 5, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!          


Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Crazy In Love by Beyonce and Jay Z

    It's a TGIF! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise glanced at me and she returned to her cave. I am sure that she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

    The coffee is freshly brewed and it is delicious. I will have a few more cherries a little later this morning. 

     It is sprinkling this morning here in central Tucson. We are suppose to have a 40% chance of rain today. We will see. 

     I will be going to a doctors appointment this afternoon with Elise and Chris. It is an initial new doctors visit for them.

     Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris. Elise, Lila and I are going to have dinner at "Cody's Beef and Bean" this evening. A very sad note for me because my girlfriend is moving to another state to be near her family. A very sad day indeed.

    Elise and I saw the movie "San Andreas" in XD/3D yesterday. It is a very good movie with great effects.

     Well, I had better get busy. Have a wonderful TGIF!

Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, do you have your flip flops ready?

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Ross and Denise,  have a good one.

JT, what is new?

Flo and John,enjoy the day.

Shoo and Stu,what's up?

Rosie, welcome back home.

2 comments:

Loraine said...

I was out in the au natural last night. Where were you??

Jessie said...

I think I fell asleep with my flip flops on. Missed seeing you again!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...