Thursday, June 25, 2015

Thirsty Thursday!

Good Morning!           
STAIRWAY TO JAMAICA


Mood: Exhausted! Sleepless in Tucson!

Music listening to: Push It by Salt and Peppa

    It's a Thirsty Thursday! What us up? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up very soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is really good. I am in need of it this morning due to I just could not get to sleep last night. We kept losing power for most of the night for some reason or other. That is why I am exhausted this morning.
At about 100 degrees at night with no cooling is brutal.

    Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris and Bobby will be here this afternoon. Chris and Elise will be receiving a massage this morning from Donna.

   Elise and I may hit up a movie this afternoon. We are meeting up with Vicki and Mike at BJ's this evening for dinner. Speaking of dinner! Elise collected on her victory NBA dinner last night. We went to Sullivan's and the food was excellent. We enjoyed Filet's and Lobster and all of the fixings. I even had a Tennessee Mule cocktail to ease my sticker shock when the bill came. Smile!

  I barely had enough to pay the bill. I came home with six cent left after tipping our waitress. Our daughter Tangye said that at least I didn't have to do dishes. She also said that I need to stop making those bets with Mom. I just may have to take her advice because the next round is the World Series.

 Well, I need to get busy. Have a wonderful day and be careful and stay safe.

Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet enjoy.

Loraine, have a good one.

Jane and John , enjoy the day.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Flo and John, be careful.

Olivia,what is new?

Monna, have a great day.

JT, stay well.

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Rosie, how are things in Melbourne?

Erika, have a good day.

3 comments:

Loraine said...

Ooh! More beautiful people!

Jessie said...

No disagreement there.

Jessie said...

Loraine,I am running in the rain with nothing but flip flops on. I don't see you or Jane.

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! BIRTHDAY FLOWER PIC FROM MY GIRLFRIEND (FLO) Mood: Hopeful!  Music listening to: Forever Your Girl by Paula Abdul! Buon Venerdi!...